Mundia Photo Upload & Tagging Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the ‘Mundia Photo Upload & Tagging Prize Draw’ (the "Prize Draw"), you accept these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not enter the Prize Draw.
Prize Draw Rules
2. The sponsor of the Prize Draw is Ancestry.com Operations Inc., a company incorporated in Delaware, USA and whose registered office is at 360 West 4800 North, Provo, Utah 84604 USA (the "Sponsor"). The Sponsor owns and operates the ‘Mundia’ website at URL http://www.mundia.com ("Mundia").
3. The Prize Draw is open to any person aged 18 or over who is a registered member of Mundia, except: (a) residents of the USA or any other country where entry into the Prize Draw is prohibited or restricted by law; or (b) employees of the Sponsor, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the creation and administration of the Prize Draw.
4. In order to enter the Prize Draw, you must upload a minimum of 5 photos to Mundia and tag each of those photos at least once, any time between 12pm on 21 July 2010 and 12pm on 15 September 2010 (the "Entry Period"). If you meet those requirements, you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw. You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once, regardless of the number of photos you upload and tag.
5. Any photos which you upload, and the tags you apply to them, must comply with Mundia's terms and conditions at URL http://www.mundia.com/TermsConditions.
6. After the end of the Entry Period but before 17 September 2010, an independent person will select 3 winning entries at random. The selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Each winner will be entitled to choose either a Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera or an iPod nano 8GB, as a prize.
8. No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered, and the prizes are not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to change or withdraw the prizes, or cancel the Prize Draw, at any time without notice.
9. The winners will be announced via the Mundia blog at URL http://blog.mundia.com on 17 September 2010. The Sponsor will notify the winners of their prizes by e-mail on 17 September 2010.
10. If any winner does not claim his or her prize within 4 weeks of being notified, the Sponsor reserves the right to select a new winner from the remaining entrants, with no further obligation or liability to the initial winner.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor excludes any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of your participation in the Prize Draw (such as loss of data, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or business interruption), or which are a breach of these Terms. For example, losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and the Sponsor at time you enter the Prize Draw.
13. The Sponsor is liable to you for any losses which you suffer as a result of the Sponsor breaking these Terms if the losses are a foreseeable consequence of the Sponsor's actions. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor limits its entire liability to you to a maximum of twenty pounds sterling (£20).
14. The exclusions and limitations of liability set out above will not apply to you in countries where the law does not allow such exclusions and limitations.
15. These Terms do not exclude the Sponsor’s liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the Sponsor’s negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other matter in relation to which it would be illegal for the Sponsor to exclude its liability.
16. These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or illegal, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect and be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained in these Terms.